Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New SNTC Contract

We have a new SNTC Contract, which can see it in support website, but not in SNTC Portal.

What are the steps I have to follow to see it in SNTC Portal and be able to open cases from it?

Regards,

Daniel Garcia

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

keivbrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Contracts are reflected in the SNTC portal against the devices that they cover under those contracts. You do not need to add contracts to the SNTC portal.

If you are questioning about the service contracts (TAC) they also appear in the portal automatically after a successful upload from a collector or device which were uploaded to the portal by using a CSV file.

Whenever a device (serial number) is being uploaded to the portal either by a collector or manually, the SNTC Portal adds also the relevant contract number under the condition that this device is covered.

To open a Case please use Support Case Manager
https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/case

Please let me know if this answers your question or If I happen to not be following you correctly.

Thanks,

Keive

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

keivbrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Daniel,

Please provide Private message me with the Contract #, CCOID, SNTC Customer Name, any screenshots available of missing Contracts on the Portal if available.

keivbrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Contracts are reflected in the SNTC portal against the devices that they cover under those contracts. You do not need to add contracts to the SNTC portal.

If you are questioning about the service contracts (TAC) they also appear in the portal automatically after a successful upload from a collector or device which were uploaded to the portal by using a CSV file.

Whenever a device (serial number) is being uploaded to the portal either by a collector or manually, the SNTC Portal adds also the relevant contract number under the condition that this device is covered.

To open a Case please use Support Case Manager
https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/case

Please let me know if this answers your question or If I happen to not be following you correctly.

Thanks,

Keive