cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems With Self-Service Onboarding

cmong
Level 1
Level 1

I have contracts that show as active and assigned to my smart account when viewing my access and subscriptions. However, when I fill out the form at "SNTC Convergence (cisco.com)" I get the error:
"This contract is not active and not associated with your Cisco account profile. Please identify a valid contract and use the Cisco Account Profile Manager to associate your account with that contract."

Is there something obvious I'm missing. I did some research and found many similar posts stating that the contract is "signed" but not active, but have been unable to verify either state on the contract I'm using.

Thank you!

4 Replies 4

ibaenadi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sir. 

Thanks for contacting Cisco. 

It is important to associate all your service contracts with your Cisco.com profile in order for you to receive complete access to support and services from Cisco. 

Please follow the steps below to associate contracts to your Cisco.com profile:

• Go to Profile Management (cisco.com)
  • Select 'Access' tab
  • Click on 'Add Access'
  • Choose 'Full Support' and click on 'Go'
  • Enter service contracts number(s) in the space provided and click on the 'Submit' button.

You will receive notification via email that the service contract associations have been completed. Service contract association can take up to 6 hours to complete.

IMPORTANT: If you are not able to access any of the links below, please contact your authorized Cisco partner or re-seller, your Cisco account representative, or the individual in your company who manages Cisco service agreement information.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am here to help you.

Regards

Ivonne

Thank you.
I do want to note that I have already assigned myself these contracts, as noted in the first sentence of the post. Additionally, "Full Support" is not an option when selecting the access type. The highest-privilege option there is "TAC and RMA case creation, Software Download, support tools, and entitled content on Cisco.com".
I have received the notification emails for each of the five contracts I have added.

My issue is with the DA self-enrollment claiming the contracts are not active or assigned, which as far as I can tell is incorrect.

Thanks for the update.

Could you please confirm if you are using this guide for the self-onboarding process:

Cisco Smart Net Total Care Portal Onboarding Guide - Cisco

Please provide me the following information using a private message:

• CCOID
  • CONTRACT NUMBER
  • EMAIL
  • COMPANY NAME:

Let me know if you contacted the email shared web-help@cisco.com, they usually help to associate your CCOID with the right contract. 

ibaenadi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Also, please contact this email: web-help@cisco.com; they can help with this.