cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smartnet Total Care Portal No Longer Functions at all

jhalvors
Level 1
Level 1

I started using the Smartnet Total Care portal about a year and a half ago, I uploaded my inventory, and I have been updating every few months since then.  Starting last week, the portal no longer functions at all.  I have not made any changes to cause this.  Every page is blank, except that on the File Import page, I see two error messages.  To view this report, Please select a single customer and single inventory, and The File Upload feature is not supported when you are operating in a segment restricted view.Please select an inventory related to your company versus a segment and try again.

I only have a single customer and single inventory, there is no way for me to select or un select these.  

I do not have any segments and I am not restricting my segment.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thank you for the help,

Jon

4 Replies 4

juanfsan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sir,

Thank you for contacting Cisco and Global CX - Smart Services Support Team.
We are investigating your request, I'll be with you in a moment

Kindly regards,

Ralph Herbst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The SNTC portal have experienced issues regarding loading portal data when using latest Chrome and Edge browsers. For Windows systems we recommend Firefox and for MAC system we recommend Safari. We are working to resolve this condition and will provide further updates as they become available

I had previously tried both Chrome and Edge, so I did not think that it was browser related.  I have now tried Firefox and it appears to work.  I am trying to load a file now, and we will see if this is successful.  It seems very strange that the portal would not work on Chrome or Edge.  Thank you, Jon

To close this out, I was able to successfully load an inventory file using Firefox.  Thank you,  Jon