cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Re: CSPC upload processing

Steve Rodrigue
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same kind of problem.  I can't confirm my newly installed CSPC Collector is working fine,  because I don't see any information under Administration -> Upload Processing.

Also, under Administration -> All Collectors my collector is still listed as 2.7 even if its running 2.7.4.

There should be a way to force a Collector Query/Refresh, that would help for troubleshooting. Also, a first upload should be seen in the Upload Processing. Maybe a new status could be implemented, something like "File/inventory received".

At the moment, I'm feeling blind. It is very to know if I've done everything correctly or not.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Steve,

I noticed that you have multiple successful uploads today. Please select appropriate inventory when login to SNTC portal. There is pencil icon beside customer name, please click that and select appropriate inventory name to see relevant data.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Steve,

I noticed that you have multiple successful uploads today. Please select appropriate inventory when login to SNTC portal. There is pencil icon beside customer name, please click that and select appropriate inventory name to see relevant data.

Thanks,

Supriya

#facepalm

That was not obvious. Thanks.