Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Customized reports

aveny007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there a way to customize reports and send to emails every month. We are looking for four elements of devices in the reports sent automatically every month i.e. Device name , IP , EoS and EoL .

Thanks,

Avi

11 Replies 11

shipand2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey,

I hope you are doing well!

Let me check in my end I will get back to you with an update.

Regards,

Shivam Pandey

shipand2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey,

you can schedule reports by clicking on schedule reports under action 

by following these steps:

Click the Schedule Task link.
Select the desired report from the drop-down list.
Set up Recurrence and when to start, then click Next.
Enter Notification by selecting checkboxes for additional users to be notified by email that the completed report is available, then click Next.
Review the parameters set in the previous steps, then click Next.
Once the report is generated, the report is sent to the registered e-mail address and the report is available under My Reports.

For device name and ip you can access upload processing report

For eos and eoi you can export inventory by products data under inventory

Scheduled reports.png

aveny007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Shivam,

Thanks for information provided .

Is it correct to assume that what ever information SNTC fetches from Collector can be selected for example in my scenario (device name,IP, EoS and EoL)  can be selected and send in one report via email.

Thanks,

Avi

Hi Avi,

Sorry to inform you there is no option for customizing the report on SNTC portal but you can get the same info that you mentioned from different reports.

Regards,

Shivam Pandey

aveny007
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Shivam,

So you mean once I get the same info from different reports SNTC can send all reports separately automatically once scheduled to the respective email address .

Please correct me if I am wrong

Thanks,

Avi

Hey Avi,

Once you have scheduled all the reports it will automatically will be delivered to your email address at the scheduled time.

Regards,

Shivam Pandey

aveny007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Shivam ,

Thanks for clearing the doubt . When I schedule a report say immediately .

Thanks,

Avi

Hey Avi,

Yes Avi, sometimes it is seen that reports don't download immediately in that case you can schedule the report from current time to 10 mins and you would be able to get the report.

Regards,

Shivam Pandey

Hi Shivam ,

Thanks for your reply

I have tried it couple of times even waiting for an hour or 2 yet I dont see any report sent to my email address. I have added my email in the Application Settings  > Company notifications >Cisco product alert Immediately and also inventory collection Immediately 

Is that correct place to add the email please

Thanks,

Avi

aveny007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Avi,

You can go to Application Settings  > Company notifications and there you can add your email in Distribution list aliases to receive notification through email once your report is downloaded and later you can go to my report to download the report.

Regards,

Shivam Pandey