Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Email verification in the portal registration is currently broken. The email will rarely send. Verify your email Another verification email has been sent, please check your inbox. A verification email has been sent to brian@mainsequence.net. Click on...

Hello guys. We have a problem with our Collector that we require to re-install the system, are there any pre-requisites that we need to do before decommisioning the problematic server? will re-installing the collector have any effect on the reporting...

HI,No way how to upload the .csv file in SNTC posrtal.  I have every time the same error message:Import Errors: Operation could not be complete. [Unable to perform the operation = File Import failed. Error in CSV headers.]However I have already delet...

Dears, I am having a hard time in visualizing the details of a bug from the Cisco Bug Search Tool. The specific bug is CSCwa33069, what I get is a popup saying "You are not entitled to access bug: CSCwa33069".I asked some colleagues to try as well bu...