Views
Helpful
Replies

To know Account Manager associated with SmartNet Contract

abylaurance
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I am new to SmartNet Contracts, I came to know that every SmartNet Contract is associated with a Account Manager. How can I find the details of the Account Manager. Whom should I contact .

Regards,

Aby Laurance Cherian

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

That is not the case.  It may or may not have a SAMT allocated.

I would just try associating it with your CCO profile and see what happens.

View solution in original post

You should go back to whoever sold you the contract(s) and have the address details corrected.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

That is not the case.  It may or may not have a SAMT allocated.

I would just try associating it with your CCO profile and see what happens.

Thanks for the update Philip. I have already associated the contracts with my CCO Profile.

How can I check this whether my contract are having SAMT allocated.

If I don't have a SAMT allocated,  who will be my touch point or escalation for any matter.

Could you be more specific about what you you are looking for?  It's hard to answer your question because "escalation for any matter" is a very broad statement. 

I will tell you the trouble we are facing, we are having 8X5XNBD Smart Net Support. We are facing long delay with delivery for RMA part at client locations. When I asked TAC team about the delays they told I need to escalate with Account Manager. Now I need to who will next escalation point for such cases.

Thanks in advance for reverting to my queries.

You should escalate to the TAC team leader for the engineer involved.

Was the SmartNet registered with the correct address, and was in in an area that says it is covered by 8x5xNBD support?

Often when I have seen this before it is because the wrong address was loaded into the contract, which greatly affects the sparing.

Yes in the contract, address is updated wrongly and these are quiet remote locations.

How can I correct the address updated in contract?

You should go back to whoever sold you the contract(s) and have the address details corrected.

Another option that may be available to you...

Assuming the contract # that the serial number resides is associated with your user profile, you can leverage the Device Coverage Checker utility found in either the Cisco Technical Support mobile app (available for iOS and Android Devices - the utility is found under "Cases & Contracts"), or Cisco's Support website.

After entering the serial number, you'll see a section detailing coverage information followed by location information. There is a link to change the location right above the map. The change request will go to Cisco's CPE team who will validate the request.

If the serial number is on a contract not associated with your profile, the amount of information available will be limited, which includes location information.

I hope this helps!

If it is a technical support issue, then Cisco TAC.

If it is an issue with your account in some say you should go back to the company that you purchased the SmartNet from to look at for you.