Views
Helpful
Replies

Update to 2.7.1

Xividar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I want to update my Smart Collector server to 2.7.1. I've clicked install, however, it's stuck in Initiated.

How do I force the upgrade? If it's via the console, what's default username/password?

Thanks a lot! 

5 Replies 5

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

What is the current version on appliance? You can find latest information on below link and let me know if further assistance is required.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/products-installation-guides-list.html

Thanks,
Supriya

Dear Supriya,

I am running v2.7, going to v.2.7.1. As stated, I've clicked on Install, and the Status is now stuck in Initiated, it's been this way for 5 days. I have tried manually rebooting the server, however, this has not changed anything.

Please advise what to do next?

Thank you.

Hi User,

Please apply command 'service adminshell restart' from user login 'root' and retry installing from GUI. Or upgrade via LCM as given in document. Document can be found on 'software update' tab when you click 'more'. Please let me how it goes and if you have any more question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hello Supriya,

When I click on "more" another tab opens and I receive a login prompt. Any ideas on that the login username and password is? I tried my CCOID, but no luck. 

Hi Supriya,

I don't recall seeing any update or release notes on 2.7.1 and I actively monitor the SNTC community. I just took a look at you guys download center and it looks like the only images that are available are for 2.7. However, when I go "Software Updates" in my CSPC, I see that 2.7.1 is available for install. Do you mind providing additional detail regarding the release of 2.7.1.

Thanks.