Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm running CSPC 2.7 and have successfully run a CDP discovery for one of my sites when using the core switches as the seed devices.  I then tried to run a CDP discovery at two additional sites and the only thing that was discovered was the core swit...

Hello Trying to get customer to adopt SNTC CSCP collector. They don't want to expose the CSCP collector to the internet so they have been exporting inventory from spectrum and then uploading to Cisco. This is a very time consuming process for them. T...

Management has requested that logging to our SIEM service is enabled for our virtual CSPC appliance.  I have the destination IP address and port at the ready for the SIEM server, but I see no configuration options (GUI or otherwise) for this monitori...

Hi all, From CSPC version 2.7 onwards the default upload templates are no longer automatically made available. You must create an upload profile to whatever service you are using be it NOS, SNTC or PSS. To do this go to Settings > Manage Upload Profi...

hstobbs by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors