cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload failed. Connectivity service is not running

tcoolbaugh
Level 1
Level 1

Performed a fresh install of the 2.10.0.1 OVA on proxmox. I was able to get one successful upload right after the fresh install but since then they have all failed, even after performing another fresh install and using a fresh entitlement certification

In the notifications and the job logs, I get "Upload failed. Connectivity service is not running."

3 Replies 3

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

Good day to you! 

I have acknowledged this post. 

Could you please send me screenshot of the error over the Personal Message and we can discuss it further there. 

Thanks and regards, 

Devashish Bourai. 

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Had a Customer WebEx session. Following ais the resolution-

1) Customer's certificate were placed wrong in the CSPC Gui.
2) Deleted the previous certificate from the DataBase. Applied the fresh one. Ran a collection. Error came out (Connectivity Services not running).
3) Ran troubleshooting steps for the Connectivity services.  Rebooted after all the commnad input.
4) Cloned the profile. Ran collection ,same error.

The Customer will now Re-deploy and apply fresh entitlement. Customer was on CSPC 2.10.0.1, hence will upgrade the collector after Re-deployment.

That's all from my side.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

tcoolbaugh
Level 1
Level 1

After testing for several days and failing to even be able to do a manual upgrade of the CSPC appliance, I believe this to be an issue with how Proxmox interacts with the .ova. I think the initramfs gets lost when importing it into Proxmox and causes several issues with PATH, services, and permissions.

It's likely that I'll just have to deal with manual uploads until Proxmox figures out a better way to import.