Replies

why No data shown in SNTC ??

administrator
Level 1
Level 1

hi everyone ...

first i upload two CSV file of my cisco switch Catalyst4500E

i upload it my SNTC the upload done with start and end processing date

But no result shown in SNTC ... ??? why ??

--------------------------

after that i try to use CSPC and i upload many uploads to SNTC successfully ... But not shown in upload processing

---------------------------

My Collectors :

10 Replies 10

asingadi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Alaa,

Are you still facing the issue?I noticed correct data under upload processing .

Regards,

Anusha.

It is very frustrating. we need to refresh equipment, but can't assess since we don't know what to refresh. SNTC used to work, but all of a sudden under "contracts/covered" and "contracts/not-covered" I get the following:

No Data
The grid returned no row due to the query or filters

Hi Ivan,

Please check if you have completed a data collection for your devices prior to upload.

The "Discovery" to add your devices to the collector is only the first step.

Thanks,

Ye

Hi Ye,

I have completed the discovery, and even tried manually to collect and upload data - it had the same result. Here is the latest collection in SNTC showing that devices have been collected:

Untitled-002.png

Hi Ivan,

In the CSPC Collector, go to "Reports -> Inventory Collection Reports -> View Collected Data -> View Data". Pick a node and scroll through the datasets.

That will show you if the collector was able to gather all the device information or if there was an error.

Thanks,

Ye

It shows "SNMP Successful" and "CLI Failed" - because I have it setup to collect through SNMP.

Under Select Dataset, pick ENTITY-MIB_entPhysical and check if there is any device information collected like serial numbers. If the dataset is empty, then there is an issue with SNMP.

Yes, it is able to collect the serial numbers:

Untitled-003.png

Hi Ivan,

Looks like the upload from today was processed and included all the collected data. Your devices and contracts are available on the Portal now.

Thanks,

Ye

Hi Ye,

Not sure what happened, but now I can see the data. Thank you very much.

P.S. Is there anything I can do myself, if the issue repeats?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: