cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2.7.1 Upgrade Process

bbcstone
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to upgrade the CSPS from 2.7 to 2.7.1. When I click on the UI to Install it fails every time on the download. Since that is only status gives is Download Failed.

So I would like to try the upgrade via CLI but I can not find the software or instruction on CLI to install it.

Can someone supply both the software and the install instruction for CLI.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

SNTC customer found 2.7 more stable image so far. In case, if you still want to upgrade, please apply command 'service adminshell restart' from user CLI login 'root' and retry installing from GUI. Or upgrade via LCM as given in document. Document can be found on 'software update' tab when you click 'more'. Please let me how it goes and if you have any more question. If any error, please supply me with screenshot.

Thanks,

Supirya

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

SNTC customer found 2.7 more stable image so far. In case, if you still want to upgrade, please apply command 'service adminshell restart' from user CLI login 'root' and retry installing from GUI. Or upgrade via LCM as given in document. Document can be found on 'software update' tab when you click 'more'. Please let me how it goes and if you have any more question. If any error, please supply me with screenshot.

Thanks,

Supirya