cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Smart Net Total Care Community!

Our community includes Cisco experts to answer your questions about the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) portal and CSP-Collector.
Click the navigation links below to access materials for using our service and supported collectors.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Inventory Collection Delta snapshots missing timestamp

I am trying to use "Inventory Collection Delta Beta" but when it shows me the 2 columns of snapshots that all have the same name and no timestamp:  CSP0001234567 ( )

How do I get the timestamps to show up between the parens?

Thanks,

Howard

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Inventory Collection Delta snapshots missing timestamp

Hello There,

Can you try this for me and let me know if you are able to see the upload dates in snapshot selection?

Click on the globe icon for Language Selection, and Change the timezone, and set it back to your timezone (even if it's already set to your local timezone). Screenshot below for reference --

There appears to be some glitch due to which timezone setting is not getting applied.

Once you change and set it back, you should be able to see the upload dates.

Let me know how this goes.

Regards,

Suchita

2 REPLIES 2
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

Can you try this for me and let me know if you are able to see the upload dates in snapshot selection?

Click on the globe icon for Language Selection, and Change the timezone, and set it back to your timezone (even if it's already set to your local timezone). Screenshot below for reference --

There appears to be some glitch due to which timezone setting is not getting applied.

Once you change and set it back, you should be able to see the upload dates.

Let me know how this goes.

Regards,

Suchita

Beginner

Hi Suchita,

That fixed it! Thank you very much for the fast and accurate solution.
CreatePlease to create content
Right-rail
Navigation
Be sure to bookmark these support pages and use them in the future to find all the self-help information.
Helpful Links