cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with uploading after moving from 2.7 to 2.8

Kegonsa
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for help with uploading from CSPC to SNTC. My issue started after upgrading from 2.7 to 2.8. When I looked in the Services connection I did not see anything new for a couple of days in upload processing. When I looked in CSPC under Job Run status I found several jobs that failed. I miss read the error and thought it was due to a cert, when it was something with Internal server Error.

image.png

I have since managed to add to the issue by messing the cert up. I had deleted the cert from CSPC and was going to reload the cert. When I tried to download the cert from Services Connection it failed. I created a new cert and installed on CSPC. Then on the CSPC I went to settings > Application Settings > Export settings > and updated Connectivity Certificate and CSPC Identity for the new cert. When I run the test upload from there it still failed. When looking back on the Service connection for all collectors the original is still there, and I cant delete it.  The new cert is there but the installed CSPC version is blank so I am not sure if its even working correctly.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Kegonsa,

Please private message me the following screenshots off the CSPC GUI.  YOu can do this by hovering over my username and selecting Send Message.

'Reports' -> 'Inventory Jobs' -> Open up the last few jobs under the used collection profile and take screenshot.

'Reports' -> 'Job Management Reports' -> Take a screenshot of the last few jobs in both 'Upload Jobs' and 'Upload Run Now Jobs'

'Administration' -> 'Server Properties' -> Take a screenshot of the certificate details on the 'Registration Certificate Properties' tab.

Thanks,

Justin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kegonsa
Level 1
Level 1

Today the cert looks good in SNTC so I guess its just like the jobs where it can take up to 48 hours to load. If I go to Settings > Application Settings > Export Settings >  Test Upload it still fails though. Here is the log message, I am not sure what to check from here. 

image.png

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Kegonsa,

Please private message me the following screenshots off the CSPC GUI.  YOu can do this by hovering over my username and selecting Send Message.

'Reports' -> 'Inventory Jobs' -> Open up the last few jobs under the used collection profile and take screenshot.

'Reports' -> 'Job Management Reports' -> Take a screenshot of the last few jobs in both 'Upload Jobs' and 'Upload Run Now Jobs'

'Administration' -> 'Server Properties' -> Take a screenshot of the certificate details on the 'Registration Certificate Properties' tab.

Thanks,

Justin