cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple attempts to login into CSAM as DA kepps failing with too many redirects

cbutton
Level 1
Level 1

I have tried multiple times over multiple days on both firefox and chrome to login into CSAM (Customer Service Access Management) using the delegated admin account and always fails with too many redirects. 

Clearing cache does not help (and is not a practical solution anyway).

7 Replies 7

Walter Thompson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Eric,

Test this link--> https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com/csam/ instead of -->https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com/csam/login.do?action=home&isLegal=Y to see if you can log all the way into the CSAM dashboard without the redirect error.

If you still have an issue let us know.

I tried downloading a different brand new browser and was able to login, at least today. Still doesn't work in other browsers.
But just once it worked in chrome last week and now it doesn't, so I will see if it still works tomorrow.
Kind of an ugly workaround though!

I wonder if it has anything to do with having to use multiple CCO ids?

Keep using the same URL I've provided. I generally always use Chrome, and it usually works for me, but do experience issues with the bookmark I saved. Multiple UIDs could present a problem too if one UID does not have access, that error would be expected result. I did have a look at the UID you used here on this forum, and you do have active status for your account via CSAM.

Quick question. What are the versions of the browsers that are not working?

I think it might be the use of multiple cco ids. I deleted all cookies and cache in Chrome and then the login started working.

And I am careful to always logoff. Hmmm.

Oh - browsers

chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (now Version 72.0.3626.81 !)

FF 65.0

Thank you for providing the version info for each browser. I was running the same version on both browsers which have now been updated. It would appear that clearing your cookies and cache helped out. Any cache related issues should be cleared up, now that chrome rebuilds its cache from scratch.

I'm hopeful the browser functionality for CSAM access is working now.

Have a fantastic weekend!