Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi All,We are using 2 CISCO MDS 9250i switches for SAN replication between two different sites. Currently we are having replication lagging issue and would like to check if the inter-site link bandwidth is a bottleneck of the lagging issue.CISCO OS -...

In our SAN environment, before we make changes to the active zoneset, we make a copy of it in the "Edit local full zone database" screen.Are there any benefits to this?  Or is the better practice, to backup the database to a file in a remote location...

mgreene14 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am running a test environment consisting of a UCS --(fc)--> MDS --(fc)--> Storage.In an attempt to boot from SAN I see some issues on the MDS.  Although I am able to see the flogi from both the server and the storage, and both are zoned correctly...

Hi all,Can anyone tell me how Fabric Manager does its discovery of the SAN fabric and is there a command line equivalent e.g. equivalent to CDP?     I need to make a network map of the switch connectivity if possible? thanks Chris

I have an MDS9124 that is connected to an MDS 9124e connected into an HP blade chassis.  I notice then when looking at the fc domain status, the 9124e shows as running at priority 2, even though that priority is not configured  in the running config....