Views
Helpful
Replies

90 Series Unmanaged Switch - Port LED Description

JonasHK
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can someone share the description for the various Port LED colors and blinking effects for the 90 Series Unmanaged Switch?  I can't find any description in the available documentation.

Regards

Jonas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, My name is Iliya Gatsev from Cisco Technical Support Team.

For example on SG95-24:

- if left LED light is flashing green and the right LED light is solid green - it indicates that activity is occurring on 1G

- if left LED light is flashing green and the right LED light is OFF - it indicates that activity is occurring on 100 Mbps or 10 Mbps for example.

- if left LED light is flashing amber and the right LED light is solid green - check the cables for network loop.

- if left LED light is solid amber and the right LED light is OFF - most probably you have PoE capable device attached, but there is no link anymore .

Please rate this post or marked as answered to help other Cisco customers.

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco TAC Network Engineer
Together we are the human network .:|:.:|:. CISCO

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, My name is Iliya Gatsev from Cisco Technical Support Team.

For example on SG95-24:

- if left LED light is flashing green and the right LED light is solid green - it indicates that activity is occurring on 1G

- if left LED light is flashing green and the right LED light is OFF - it indicates that activity is occurring on 100 Mbps or 10 Mbps for example.

- if left LED light is flashing amber and the right LED light is solid green - check the cables for network loop.

- if left LED light is solid amber and the right LED light is OFF - most probably you have PoE capable device attached, but there is no link anymore .

Please rate this post or marked as answered to help other Cisco customers.

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco TAC Network Engineer
Together we are the human network .:|:.:|:. CISCO