cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CBS Switch Stencils

ehuneycutt
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know when these Visio stencils might be released? Making diagrams with SG model stencils is janky. The switches have been out for a while now. 

3 Replies 3

Hello @ehuneycutt 

Yes, they released stancils for CBS switches

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

djtech2k
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for Visio stencils for model CBS350-24XS-NA.  I have looked at the stencils mentioned above but do not see anything like the CBS350-24XS-NA.  Is there a stencil for this model with SFP's?

ehuneycutt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone, I got tired of waiting on Cisco to create new stencils, so I created my own for a CBS 350 48 Port switch. They are pretty easy to make in Visio. Find a image of the switch that matches what you want to have in your diagram. I got this CBS350 switch image online. Open Visio to a blank drawing and copy paste the image into the blank diagram. Next, inside Visio under My Shapes, click New Stencil. Be sure to select the same as the blank Diagram (US Units or Metric).

NNaKJWbeXK.png

Next, drag the image from the diagram into the box and give it a name. This stencil is for an APC SmartUPS 1500. Once the image is there Rename it and then click the small disk to save to a stencil on your computer.

VISIO_IrG35ocu4y.png

VISIO_RSVY6tNZtN.png

 Here is what my switch stencil looks like in a diagram.

VISIO_UcuUC0YyGG.png

 Hope this is helpful!