Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CBS350-48T-4X 10G SFP+ and Broadcom 57414 Dual Port 10/25GbE

davidbenes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

I would like to buy Cisco CBS350 for our new set up. (2 pieces CBS350-48T-4X for core and 2 pieces CBS350-48FP-4X for access) Idea is connect two core switches with stack and two access switcehs with stack (both of them support stacking) All of them have 4x 10G SFP+
We would like to use one 10G port on core for stack and one port for uplink between core and access stack.

We would like to connect the remaining two 10G SFP+ ports on the core switches to two Dell servers and Broadcom 57414 Dual Port 10/25GbE SFP28 server cards so one port from each server will be connected in each core switch. Does anyone have any experience if the 10G ports on the CBS350 can be configured independently (one stack port, one uplink port and two LAG ports to the server ?) For the stack and uplink I would like to use this 1m Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1M Compatible 10G SFP+ Passive Direct cable and for connecting the server and Broadcom 57414 Dual Port 10/25GbE card this 3m Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU3M Compatible 10G SFP+ Passive Direct cable.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Partially responding to your questions ;  SFP-H10GB-CU1M and SFP-H10GB-CU3M seem compatible according to : https://tmgmatrix.cisco.com/?npid=3414

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Partially responding to your questions ;  SFP-H10GB-CU1M and SFP-H10GB-CU3M seem compatible according to : https://tmgmatrix.cisco.com/?npid=3414

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '