cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SG300-20 LAN Ports are not working (No LED is blinking)

zainulabdein
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone.

I am facing a strange issue with my Cisco SG300-20 switch. It was connected with our Local area network and everything was working fine since last 2 months. But suddenly today all the devices connected to this switch were disconnected. I checked the switch and all of its LAN ports are somehow disabled. I reset the switch using the reset button but during reset no LED is blinking on LAN Ports and reset is also not helping. I connected the switch using console cable and it is connecting but i am still unable to connect any thing using LAN Ports. Is it the Hardware issue or anybody can help me with a software solution? 

Hoping to get the problem fixed

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what is the Logs shows any obnormal ?

do you see any latest firmware available to install ?

this effecting your network, suggest to contact SMB TAC

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

zainulabdein
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to access web interface as LAN ports are not working. Where to check for firmware update? and how can i install firmware update on my switch without LAN ports & web interface / GUI

Jitendra Kumar
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you connected with the console can you please share the show run and show IP interface brief output here.

OR have you raised RMA for this?

Thanks,
Jitendra