cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Display Issue SG350-52 with FW 2.5.7.85

BillElswick1320
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I don't see a way to file bug reports without opening a support case, so I thought I would ask here is anyone has seen this bug before. On one of our SG350-52 switches, I upgraded the firmware to 2.5.7.85. Now if I look at System Summary under Status and Statistics in the web GUI, there is a grey box drawn over the ports on the left side of the picture of the switch at the bottom of the page. Moving a mouse over the area where the posrt should be does not cause the cursor to react, so it appears that the display script has not drawn the port objects for the 24 ports on the left side. I tried this with the latest version of Firefox and Chrome, and got same result with both.

I'm wondering if this is a known bug, and if it will be fixed in a subsequent release, as I have several more SG350-52 switches to upgrade.

Thanks,

--Bill

1 Reply 1

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

We haven't observed such an issue with the latest firmware. If the following actions do not take effect please contact our STAC to get further investigation:

1. Clear all cookies and cache with the browser. Try as well Mozilla or Microsoft Edge.

2. Restart the switch.

Technical support phone numbers are available at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html 

Thanks,

Martin