Views
Helpful
Replies

Export license query

alex.loades
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

I am looking for the following information for me to obtain an export license to send Catalyst C9200L's abroad . The Dept of International trade has asked the following . 

With reference to the POE1236/PO2436 midspan devices if the goods in question employ cryptographic techniques for the confidentiality of data, please provide full details of the cryptography used, including algorithms, key management, key lengths, Random Number Generator (RNG) and any security binding that limits user accessibility. Please also detail if the encryption is limited to the functions of OAM.

Definition

"Operations, Administration or Maintenance" ("OAM") (5) means performing one or more of the following tasks:a.Establishing or managing any of the following:1.Accounts or privileges of users or administrators; 2.Settings of an item; or3.Authentication data in support of the tasks described in paragraphs a.1. or a.2.;b.Monitoring or managing the operating condition or performance of an item; orc.Managing logs or audit data in support of any of the tasks described in paragraphs a. or b .

Can you help

1 Reply 1

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Contact Cisco BU team for this query i guess.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help