cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help Guys, need memory OIDs for SG350

ABLESECU
Level 1
Level 1

I downloaded MIB Files for Cisco 350. but It's very difficult to monitor my SG350 appliance and I couldn't check memory status of SG350.

I need memory OID for SG350 for monitor SNMP.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

psandel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

My name is Puneet Sandel and I am Cisco network engineer providing technical support on small business devices. As per your query regarding memory utilization OIDs for SG350 switch, please find below the 2 OIDs that you can use to monitor memory utilization using SNMP.

ciscoMemoryPoolUsed : .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.48.1.1.1.5
ciscoMemoryPoolFree : .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.48.1.1.1.6

In case you face any issue feel free to contact Cisco frontline number and get a case opened with Cisco. We will definitely help you out with the issue.

You can contact Cisco by clicking the link given below.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Regards,

Puneet Sandel

Technical Consulting Engineer

Global CX Centers – Small Business Support

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

psandel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

My name is Puneet Sandel and I am Cisco network engineer providing technical support on small business devices. As per your query regarding memory utilization OIDs for SG350 switch, please find below the 2 OIDs that you can use to monitor memory utilization using SNMP.

ciscoMemoryPoolUsed : .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.48.1.1.1.5
ciscoMemoryPoolFree : .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.48.1.1.1.6

In case you face any issue feel free to contact Cisco frontline number and get a case opened with Cisco. We will definitely help you out with the issue.

You can contact Cisco by clicking the link given below.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Regards,

Puneet Sandel

Technical Consulting Engineer

Global CX Centers – Small Business Support

Hello there,

I check the two proposed OIDs for my case and does not work. Are there any other i can try?

I have the same switch SG350-10 but unfortunately I am struggling to find the OID for RAM, i could only find for CPU.

Thanks in advance

What OID is for CPU?

And provided OIDs for RAM do not work for me either...

I am using this key for CPU usage

Thank You :)
Have you managed to find RAM utilization OIDs?

Not yet

Hi - provided OIDs for memory utilization don't work for me. We have SG350-10

liyua
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, it's different from catalyst, for SMB device, there is no memory OID.It could be check by  command 「show tech memory」