cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SC200-50 boot code upgrade with a MacBook Pro running x.13.6

osomemac
Level 1
Level 1

I tried everything from TftpServer to web pages load with no great result. (it just stated as below)  I do not have a window machine here. I got an iPad and iPhones.  Please advise what do I need to do to upgrade the boot code to 1.35.06 so I can update the firmware to 1.4.9.4.  My boot version is now 1.1.0.6 and firmware if 1.3.7.18. Thank you in advance for your help below is the log.

%COPY-W-TRAP: The copy operation has failed, aggregated (1)      
      %TFTP-A-TftpRxERROR: An error message was received: 2 <Access violation>, aggregated (1)      
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

osomemac
Level 1
Level 1

Got to work finally.  I use the TftpServer and drop the file inside /private/tftpboot/"FILENAME" and make sure you also select the same folder in TftpServer like the picture and then everything just works.  Yes, I am using a Mac OS X.13.6 on a MacBook Pro 15 with touch bar. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

osomemac
Level 1
Level 1

Got to work finally.  I use the TftpServer and drop the file inside /private/tftpboot/"FILENAME" and make sure you also select the same folder in TftpServer like the picture and then everything just works.  Yes, I am using a Mac OS X.13.6 on a MacBook Pro 15 with touch bar.