cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SG350-28

sureshkumaar13
Level 1
Level 1

inter vlan communication is not happening.

We have default vlan1 and created vlan10, we are getting internet, but we are not able to communicate between vlans.

Kindly someone hlep us on this.

Regards

Suresh

3 Replies 3

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Mark,

I am also facing the same issue. No inter Vlan routing happening in SG350. The document you share is of SG300 but 350 do not have global Layer 3 mode. It only have switchport mode layer 3 setting in advance mode.

Regards

Amit Gupta

he SG350 is capable of doing what you are needing InterVLAN, I am afraid that you might have something wrong with the configuration on the switch.

To have communications between two VLANs you need to have IP ROUTE enable on the switch, let's confirm:
1- IP Configuration > Management and IP interfaces > IPv4 interface > Make sure that IPv4 Routing is enabled.
2- Double check the IPv4 Interface Table.

Now let's verify the VLANs configuration.
Rules:
1- If a port is joining one VLAN > Port can be setup as ACCESS or TRUNK.
2- If a port is joining more than one VLAN > Port can be setup as TRUNK or GENERAL.

So with that said, take a moment to review the VLAN/Port configuration that you have on your device. I would also recommend to review the ACLs, remember that this switch supports Ingress ALC only, so you would have to apply an ACL to the ingress port of the requestor.

I hope you find this information helpful.