Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Please, We need to know the thermal dissipation power for small business switches SG110 series (in BTU, Watt, or whatever unit). Speciffically to the following models: * SG110-24 * SG110-24hp It is really important to us in order to achieve a thermal...

HI all. I have two sg200 series switches and a Cisco ASA 5505. I bought the switches a few years ago and stuck them together on layer 2 for simplicity's sake, but now, for fun, I'm converting my flat network to a L3 network. I still have my layer 2 s...

Lee Wade by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm currently running a Cisco SG300-28 28 port Gigabit Managed switch, when I try to upgrade the firmware it gives an error: copy:SW code file is over sized. Can anybody assist? Regards Emmanuel

jhb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 AP-571, 1 RV320 and 1 SG300-28MP.   My APs have two VLANs 1 & 50 with 50 being tagged on both ports although only one connection. My RV320 is has no DHCP servers but set to relay to my SG300 SVLI's.   My SG300 is my dhcp server and in L3 mod...

viningele by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This weekend I was updating my switch.  Uploded firmware and then set it to Layer 3 mode from ssh:    set system mode router But alas, the switch wont come back alive. I've tried 30-30-30 and I see lights flash but only briefly and then nada.   I thi...

Hello, I cannot figure this out, hope that some one here will know what the issue could be. We have bought new Cisco switches SG500X small business line, we have two core switches SG500XG-8F8T 16-Port build as stack and SG500X-48P 48-Port Gigabit wit...

jan.maly1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using two SG500-52 switches in a stack, in L3 system mode and with the latest firmware 1.4.1.03.The stack of switches is connected with 2-port LAGs to ESXi hosts. One port of the LAG is on Master switch, the other one is on Backup switch.LAGs ...

Hi, all!   The main reason why I'm open the topic - can't connect to switch, I don't know its IP and I can't find it, despite I'm connected directly to ethernet port. I tried to find IP by LanScope or WireShark. Also, I tried to connect by standart C...

Trubolex_ by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes