cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Switching Power adapter for For SG300-10SFP or SG350-10P switch

Sadekul Rimon
Level 1
Level 1

I need Switching power adapter for both SG300-10SFP or SG350-10P Cisco switch. Before It was FSP-090 DMBC1 but this power cord cable is not available now. Instead the vendor offered me FSP-090 AWAN3 . I need to know that is FSP-090 AWAN3 is compatible with cisco switch mentioned earlier ?

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

-  Look at datasheet https://www.fsp-group.com/download/pro/FSP090-AWAN3_Datasheet.pdf  and compare with the powering requirements of the Cisco device , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Power output is 90 watt for both of them. Output voltage also same, 54V. And it also provides 4 PIN cord. Output Current is also same, 1.67A. Any other issues that might be incompitable with one another ? 

Thanks for your Answer in Advance  

- None !

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '