Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, trying to connect to switch via console.The switch has a DB9 socket as a console, I connect the serial cable to the PC via a USB adapter. In the PUTTY application, I select the appropriate COM3 port and the console is displayed, but I...

ReeQ by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  We have several CSB110-24T switches in our office that are working normally except the LED of the ports. When we connected the switch port to one end of a CAT5e cable (the other end doesn't connect to any device or patch panel), the LINK/ACT ...

Hi,Does the CBS350 support using the same data source(s) for multiple destination session definitions?I currently have a RSPAN destination configured using a VLAN source, and would like to use the same VLAN source for an additional SPAN destination s...

Dave K by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,During planned electricity poweroff - we had a strange issue with 2x SG200-50P switches. After electricity come back - our switches booted properly, but some devices were not powered through PoE (mostly IPTV camera). So we've tried different po...

Hello, I'm, running a SG350XG-24F with software Version 2.4.0.94 and got lots of the following log messages:   26-Oct-2018 04:44:00 :%Box-W-I2C-FAILURE-READ: I2C failed to read information from device at address 0x70 on bus 1 offset 0x09, component C...

jane1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have two CBS350-48T-4X and I would like to stack them, my question is it possible using the Lan RJ-45 ports to configure the stack? When I'm doing the Stack configuration, it only allows me to select the 4x SFP ports. Is there an addit...

llima by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone I set the syslog on my Cisco Business 220 switch with firmware version 2.0.2.12, but I found the syslog on CBS220 doesn't have function name "Originator Identifier", that made the syslog server unable to reading log messages from this dev...