cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

??

rehankhawaja
Level 1
Level 1

I have two different type of networks and i want to shared them on cisco catalyst 3560. 

Can anyone suggest what type of configuration i have to do

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lparikh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello rehankhawaja,

Thank you for visiting the Cisco Support Community! 

Unfortunately, the Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches are not Cisco Small Business products. Therefore, this is the incorrect forum to post on.

However, here is the Cisco Network Assistant, which is available for the Cisco Catalyst 3560 switches. The CNA will not only help you with network configurations, but also has many other useful features. For any further questions regarding this product (or any other non small business products), please do not hesitate to post on the Cisco Support Community forum. 

If this post was helpful, please remember to mark this question as resolved to help others in the community! 

Best,

LP

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

lparikh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello rehankhawaja,

Thank you for visiting the Cisco Support Community! 

Unfortunately, the Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series Switches are not Cisco Small Business products. Therefore, this is the incorrect forum to post on.

However, here is the Cisco Network Assistant, which is available for the Cisco Catalyst 3560 switches. The CNA will not only help you with network configurations, but also has many other useful features. For any further questions regarding this product (or any other non small business products), please do not hesitate to post on the Cisco Support Community forum. 

If this post was helpful, please remember to mark this question as resolved to help others in the community! 

Best,

LP