Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

please can any body sow me how to enable dhcp server on cisco sf300-24p poe  switch when ever i click in enable dhcp i get the following message :DHCP server cannot be configured. To enable the DHCP server, remove DHCP clients on all interfaces.  

kwanshe01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have taken over part of the IT department at my company. We had an SRW2048 not being used and so I decided to plug it in because we'll start using it shortly. But when I plug it in, none of the lights move except for what's in the provided (but blu...

Update: to add to this, it is also working on a C2950 (12.1(22)EA14) but still not on a C2960G Hello I am attempting to set up 802.1x authentication on all of our switches. I have successfully got EAP-TLS computer and phone authentication working via...

Hi, I'm in the position to purchase a US Cisco SG200-08P model that comes without a power adapter. I live in the EU and was wondering if it is possible to purchase an EU power adapter that is compatible with this product? Is there a specific part num...

Freddy500 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors