cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uplink CiscoSG500 switch to a Meraki switch that has the port as Trunk Native VLAN 1, allowed VLANs all

pg2241
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to uplink a CiscoSG500 switch to a Meraki MS320 switch that has it's port 22 as Trunk Native VLAN 1, allowed VLANs all. I've connected the SG switch to port 22 on the MS320. My MS320 is connected to our firewall (MX100). The SG switch is set for DHCP and I've entered the mac address and IP address that I want it to have on our firewall(MX100) but it's not pulling that IP address from my firewall. Also, I've added a VLAN 2 to my SG500 switch but cannot get an ip address on the PC that's connected to my VLAN 2 ports. VLAN 2 ports are set as Access and Untagged. Can anyone assist?

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you get chance please post the device configuration and need to look how your configuration.

Where is your DHCP Server ? 

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

the first 4 screen shots are from the SG500 switch...I'm using the GUI and not CLI. I have been able to get my VLAN2 to grab the correct IP address of 172.28.x.x but the SG500 switch is still grabbing the wrong IP address at 172.30.x.x. I have set up the SG switch on my firewall for VLAN2 and entered the correct mac address and IP but it's not working. The last screen shot is from my firewall.

Any help please?

My DHCP server is on my firewall (Meraki MX100).

I am sure the port in the wrong VLAN on top level, we have requested for configuration to have a look. when you get chance post the configuration.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help