Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vlans on interfaces in the LAG are excluded

Hello Community,

I have a problem with configure of LAG on Cisco SFE2010P 3xSwitch stack.

The switch has actually only web GUI. Console - too, but it's not very helpful.

I need to configure Interfaces 1/g3 and 2/g3 in a LAG. And allow vlans 60 (default vlan) and 110 (voice) to be sent through.

After I configured the LAG with the two interfaces, the LAG "Port  to Vlan" settings show me the vlan 60 is untagged and vlan 110 is  tagged.

But if I take a look on the Interfaces 1/g3 and 2/g3 "Port  to LAN" settings, the both vlans on the interfaces are "excluded". With  this settings I cannot access the default gateway, which is directly  connected. The default gateway is a 3750Stack with HSRP IP address. It  has two uplinks in port channel to the SFE2010P.

I have a single 100Mbps Interface on the SFE2010P that  connected to a trunk interface on the backbone. And it works in this  manner. But using LWL LAG links does not work now.

Why are the vlans 60 and 110 are excluded on the interfaces in the LAG and how can I change it? Thank you.

Thanks

Sergej

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tom Watts
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Sergej, you cannot configure the individual port within a LAG to a vlan. When you join the vlan you must select the lag group, not the individual port.

-Tom
Please mark answered for helpful posts

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tom Watts
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Sergej, you cannot configure the individual port within a LAG to a vlan. When you join the vlan you must select the lag group, not the individual port.

-Tom
Please mark answered for helpful posts

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/

Hi Tom,

thank you for answer.

But I found yesterday, that my problem was the native vlan mismatsch on the link between SFE2010 and Cat3750. After I changed it on the Catalyst, the port channel and trunk link started to work.

But surely your answer was correct.

Kind regards,

Sergej