cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where is MLD querier on CBS 220?

train_wreck
Level 1
Level 1

I recently purchased a CBS 220. It is running the latest firmware 2.0.2.12. I am trying to find where on the 220 to enable the MLD querier. If I go to Multicast -> MLD Snooping and click the help icon, it says the following:

train_wreck_0-1705807108003.png

But I don't see the MLD Querier Status option:

train_wreck_1-1705807151046.png

It's not in the VLAN settings, nor can I find it in the CLI.

So what gives? Is the documentation wrong, and the device does not actually support being an MLD querier?

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

>... Is the documentation wrong, and the device does not actually support being an MLD querier?
 - It looks like it  ; I have seen this happening in the past ; the documentation for the CBS 220 and 350 are 'integrated' and the feature looks not available on the 220 as I have been checking out using :
              https://community.cisco.com/t5/online-device-emulators-small-business/bd-p/911-discussions-online-device-emulators

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

WTH?? just..... wow.

- (Indeed)  ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '