Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3650-24TS interface numbering

Hi all,

Very basic question but essential for me (since I don't have the hardware in front of me).

Can someone tell the interface numbering on a 3560-24TS (the copper ports).

The front panel doesn't give me any clue whether the interface n°0 is the up or the bottom interface

There is a indication "01X" but I'm not 100% sure if the n°0 should be the top one.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

you can see numbering at below raw of ports. eg. '01X' means port number 1. its near '^' light. that means 1st port is top row 1st port. then next light indicate second port. it marked towards down. so second port is port below the 1st port.

1  3  5

2  4  6   etc.

this is the numbering patern

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jaton
Level 1
Level 1

The cisco switches are numbert
1 3 5 7 9   11

2 4 6 8 10 12

This is a guide for the installation:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3560/hardware/installation/guide/3560hig.pdf

you can see numbering at below raw of ports. eg. '01X' means port number 1. its near '^' light. that means 1st port is top row 1st port. then next light indicate second port. it marked towards down. so second port is port below the 1st port.

1  3  5

2  4  6   etc.

this is the numbering patern

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

Hi Kasun and Jaton,

Thanks for your replies!

Bye

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card