cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750X 15.2.1E3 Updated Release Notes

DJX995
Level 3
Level 3

I'm trying to find the updated release notes for 15.2.1E3 on the 3750X platform.

The link given on the IOS download page has not been updated with the E3 release info:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/software/release/15-2_1_e/release/notes/OL29707.html

It only shows the caveats up to E2.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It looks like the folks in charge of that neglected to publish the updated notes. I checked it myself two different ways and found the same thing.

If you have a unit under Smartnet support, you could open a case and request the latest release notes.

Reuben Farrelly
Level 3
Level 3

The notes are also missing for the 2k, 3k and 4k.  Surely a part of the release process is to make sure the notes get published on CCO though?

Reuben Farrelly
Level 3
Level 3

FratianiD - did you ever get a response for this?   Those release notes are still not online.  I submitted a feedback request but never heard back.

Rumour is that a 15.2(2)E build should be out soon, so maybe it's worth waiting for that..

No, I never did.

I don't have support or anything so the best I can do is ask here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card