Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a nexus 7000 setup with several fexes connected to it.In Cisco docs I can read that it is possible to configure a fex port as span source but not as destination.          You can configure the host interfaces on the Fabric Extender as Swit...

Hi there, I need some help with the following concepts: 1) summarize what happens to IP addresses as they traverse the network 2) summarize what happens to MAC addresses as they move through the network 3) describe what happens to MAC addresses and I...

gspitkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a 3750 with 12.2.55SE7 and he has some output queue 3 dropps at threashold 3. As far as i remember the threshold three is a static parameter on the switch. In fact that there is only a telephone located at this port it is not easy to explai...

dne222 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I need replace the old configuration for the new configuration (see attached photos). The old configuration works perfect but when I put the new I haven't internet connection, Light indicators interfaces indicate that traffic is OK and all is...

asemyc2013 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company just purchased 4 Cat 3850's. We will be stacking them. Out network Eng is out on disability, and I have to get them set up for the new office this weekend. I used the Express setup via a web browser to assign IP Addresses but after MANY at...

Resolved! RIP V1

Hello im having a very basic topolgy where 2 routers directly connected and running RIP V1Lo1----R1-155.10.2.1/24--------------155.10.2.2/24--R2Lo1 is 155.10.3.1/32Now what i know about RIP V1 is that it's Classful routing protocol so in this case R1...

As of subject. In case Cisco ISR G2 has 2 mobule slots. It should be able to install 2 of HWIC-2FE that is 4 routed ports.But HWIC-2FE datasheet telling that Max is 1 HWIC-2FE that is 2 routed ports.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/ro...

one of my new C2960-X switch is constantly showing the following in the logsFeb 20 03:25:13.867: %ILPOWER-7-DETECT: Interface Gi1/0/16: Power Device detected: Cisco PDFeb 20 03:25:14.653: %ILPOWER-5-POWER_GRANTED: Interface Gi1/0/16: Power grantedFeb...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does anyone happen to know if the results of show controllers cpu-interface (3750X) is available on a MIB?  I am interested in polling the queue counters and graphing them.Thanks in advance.Kevin DorrellLuxembourg

I am getting a lot of request timeout when pinging a cluster ip address from another subnet. I search around and something came up about gratutious arp. anyone seen this problem before?The drop pings seems to happen only when pining from another subn...

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post. I had snmp link state up down set on my 3750, but with the number of users disconnecting their laptops, it was generating a huge amount of alarms. So we decided it was best to disable. After disablin...

emejias23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a multicast configuration that is now working.  I am trying to gain further understanding on this subject.When I do a "show ip mroute 239.1.1.5" there is a line in the report that I have not yet been able to find information on what ...