cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750X 15.2.4E3(MD)

DJX995
Level 3
Level 3

15.2.4E3(MD) was released the other day for the 3750X.

However, according to the release notes:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/software/release/15-2_4_e/releasenotes/rn-1524e-3750x3560x.html#pgfId-1110896

There are no new features or caveats resolved.

How can that be?

Surely, something has changed besides the file size.

7 Replies 7

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have seen this before and it was incorrect. It is possible that the document is just not updated yet, however, the last time I ran into this I had to reach out to Cisco and report the issue. Then they updated the documentation :)

To be 100% certain though you can always reach out to TAC and get confirmation. 

I hope this helps!

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Hmmm, interesting that they updated the doc enough to put the TOC in and the headers for the new release but no content. Interesting is all I can say. I don't think I can create a ticket since I don't have any support contracts with Cisco.

Yeah, I would say give it a week or two and then check again :)

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

DJX995
Level 3
Level 3

It's been two weeks.

I'd really appreciate it if someone with a service contract would contact TAC about this.

Thanks.

Almost 5 months now...

according to the release notes version  15.2.4E3:

- didn't add features

- didn't fix any caveats

- there's no open caveats

Can anyone confirm that this is a "good/stable" version?

Is this just version 15.2.4E2 (ED) made (MD)?

To be honest i would rather go with a 15.0.2 but i need to disable some ssh server algorithms and unfortunately that seems to only be possible on 15.2 versions.

I guess the only way we'll ever get release notes for this version is if someone with a service contract contacts TAC. However, I have been running this release for about 5 months with no issues.

Thank you for the feedback on the version.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card