cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750X-48P-S IOS Version

cpremo
Level 1
Level 1

Is it advisable to update to the 15.2.1E1 IOS for these devices or should I stay on 12.2(58)SE2 and 12.2(55)SE3 IOS?  I know 15.0.2 had issues.  Also, I have two 3750E-48TD switches that are on IOS 15.0(1)SE or SE2.  Should I go ahead an update them?

1 Reply 1

Jose Solano
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

That will really depend on what are looking for, the 15.x version has been reportedly to have some memory issues however that depends on how you have you device is set up and how much features you have on it. It will be a good idea if you have a Cisco support contract to get in touch with your Cisco Systems engineer who can make the proper recommendation on whether or not an upgrade to the 15 version is required. Below is a link for the release notes of the 15 version where you can check open caveats and the ones that are already fixed.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3750x_3560x/software/release/15-2_1_e/release/notes/OL29707.html

Hope this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco