cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Applying ACL's to the Nexus 7010

corjam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, my organization recently purchased two Nexus 7010's, which aren't yet in production. My question is if there is some differences in the way the ACL's are applied, because if I attempt to apply them the same way we do on our 6500's it doesn't accept it. For instance (Standard ACL's and Extended ACL's). We are currently running Nexus code ver 4.2.(1) and I would like to control management to the devices amoung other things. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James

1 Reply 1

Jerry Ye
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi James,

In order to control management traffic to the VTY like IOS, you have to configure CoPP in the default VDC. There is an enhanced bug filed to correct this problem in the later release - CSCsq20638.

You can see the example from the following post

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Network%20Infrastructure&topic=LAN%2C%20Switching%20and%20Routing&topicID=.ee71a04&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cd4338d

HTH,

jerry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card