Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automated supernetting?

I'm looking for some kind of utility that would take as input a long list of networks (preferably with inverse masks) and output a supernetted version of it. I haven't had much luck looking around. Is anyone aware of such a thing? 

7 Replies 7

Hello Jason

Try this ---Subnet calculator

res
Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

I'll give that a try when I'm on a machine where I'm admin. Do you know if you can give it a text file as input? Or at least paste in many lines?

I'm actually looking for a supernet calculator. That doesn't do it.

Hi

Could you please provide more details? are you referring a software or web app? Usually the tools use the subnet mask. 

https://nubem.com/ip-summarization-tool/

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

I can do a little find-replace magic to be able to use subnet masks instead, but this site won't work for me. I have a list of ~1000 networks, so typing each one by hand, especially having to tab between octets, isn't going to to work for me I think.

Hi

I think you can introduce them on a notepad and use the replace feature to match the info and change them, it could help you. 

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

I guess a better way to say what I'm looking for is a summarization utility. Web app or executable, don't care.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card