cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BoM Building

sfalloon
Level 1
Level 1

An RFQ for a switch that requires "Power cord C13 to C14, PDU style 12 AMP, 6.5 Feet (2m)".

I have decided that one of these two switches meet my criteria: C9300-24T-A or C9300-24P-E.

How do I select that power cable for those switches?

5 Replies 5

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In depends on the country you are ordering it for. For example; in the US these switches come with an AC power cord (usually C14-C15) and not C13-C14. If you need C13-C14 you have to specifically order it as it does not come with the switch.

What are you trying to do? 

What type of power/connector you have?

HTH

The US standard will be used the concern, however, is that I need a cable as seen in the attached image.

Ok,  I see. That is c13-c14. If you are using this on the 9300 series you actually need c14-c15 because the back of the power supply has a cut and only c14-c15 fits in there. See link for an example.

https://store.cablesplususa.com/4ft-black-c14-c15-15amp-locking-power-cable.html?utm_source=4ft-black-c14-c15-15amp-locking-power-cable&utm_medium=shopping%2Bengine&utm_campaign=googleproducts&gclid=CjwKCAjwqNnqBRATEiwAkHm2BPwBqJ_ajAkUTCdvBl_I7SvAbdH...

HTH

Reza Sharifi thank you immensely for the insight, I believe I found what I am looking for the product: "CAB-C15-CBN=".

That is correct.

Please rate all helpful posts and mark the post as resolved so others can benefit from it.

Good Luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card