Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all i have problem in my fmc cisco virtual i configured the fmc to take the time from NTP server in my AD server and i allowed the port 123/UDP to this server but the FMC always use the own time 127.127.1.1  remote refid st t when poll reach delay...

Hello,Has anyone heard of RENN in a box? Something that has just come out. Its supposed to be an "alternate" for flexlink. As Cisco is not supporting Flexling on IOS XE now, they are suggesting this alternate. Having said that, its not a matured feat...

Taandav21 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all let me explain the Network environment .. i have 2960x 48 port series  which is  POE  have connected Cisco phone CP-3905 which is powerd by POE and from phone i have connected to the end device like Laptop or desktop  Issue : phones are gett...

I have Firepower installed on a VM, customer reported one URL not opening. When i check under POlicy -- Access Control - I see two policies one Trust another blocks. The website which user complain about is in    From FP when i check this URL falls i...

Hello, On Cisco SF300 / SG300 switches, there is no AES support for SNMPv3 even on the last software version 1.4.10.6.Only DES is available. When AES will be supported for SNMPv3 on Cisco Small Business switches ? Thanks

ndf by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Have a problem with device IOS upgrade.Switch WS-3560-24T-SCurrent IOS version c3560e-universalk9npe-mz.122-55.SE13.binCurrent bottloadr 12.2(53r)SE1 I want to upgrade ios to c3560e-universalk9npe-mz.152-4.E8.binI download ios from cisco.com an...

EvgeniyE by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Currently we have nexus switches 3000 running on two different IOS.We are planning to upgrade the IOS for those switches.Below are the IOS version running on the switches. Cisco 3000 series switch - version 5.0(3)U1(1a)Cisco 3000 series swit...

PdhineshK by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a simple RSPAN setup between two 3560 switches.  All ports are in VLAN 1.  When I try to monitor VLAN 1 as a source I lose all connectivity to the remote switch as soon as I enable the RSPAN.  If I use physical ports as the source traff...

Hi Experts , I have a small doubt regarding the span of ethernet ports , which are part of port-channel on nexus 5596 switch. As per Cisco documentation , we can SPAN port-channel and only RX traffic can be monitored. I have 2 port-channels on Nexus ...