Views
Helpful
Replies

C3650 WebUI : How to select an interface range

renArD
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I recently discovered the nice Web UI which is built in the last os (Release Fuji-16.9.6 MD). I have just a dumb question : how can I configure an interface range in the WebUI (like the CLI command "int range")? I didn't see any way to "select" multiple interfaces to apply a common setting on them (like disabling them).

Thanks

9 Replies 9

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

may be left side select button of multple interface - cant remember (if that option works?)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thank you very much for your answer !

However, I can't find what you say :

Capture d’écran 2021-03-16 172632.png

Do you know where to go?

Hello

Have you tried a different Web Browser?

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Thanks for your reply. The interface is the same among compatible browsers. Do you have, on your side, a way to select multiple interfaces?

LJ Gabrillo
Level 5
Level 5

What is your goal in selecting multiple interfaces? As far as I know you CANNOT select multiple interfaces on the interfaces view when configuring stuff in the Web GUI 

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

The goal is simply to apply the same setting to multiple interfaces at once. The typical example is to deactivate them in a raw. Doing it one by one is quite annoying.

ATB

thieppt
Level 1
Level 1

Can you tell me the default password to the webui of the 3650 24TS-S series. Thanks

no username (leave empty)  password is cisco  on if this was default

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

You should use the user/pass set with "username webui privilege 15 secret cisco" (you can change the username and password)

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card