Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't upload certificate to SF-302 switch

macgyver0099_1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I can't seem to upload a certificate for a Cisco SF-302 via CLI or HTTP.  For CLI, I pasted the following commands, but the session finishes by hanging for as much as 2 hours.  For HTTP, I don't see the option to upload the certificate any where.  The certificate is outdated and has thus, been defined as a vulnerability by Ethical Intruder.  I can't find any instructions for uploading one anywhere on the Internet.  Does anyone know how?

6 Replies 6

macgyver0099_1
Level 1
Level 1

Here are the commands I tried, but just causes the session to hang:

config

crypto certificate 1 generate key-generate 2048

exit

crypto certificate 1 request cn XXX ou XXX or XXX loc XXX st CA cu US

config

crypto certificate 1 import

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----

-----END CERTIFICATE-----

- Connect to other (CLI) session, then check if you can find anything in the logs

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Nothing has showed up in the logs in eight days.

Hello,

tough one. There used to be problems with especially the small form factor SF switches and certificates, as far as I recall.

Are you running the latest firmware, release 1.4.11.5 ?

Yes, I am running 1.4.11.5 on the switch.  

It looks like the certificate showed up overnight...,  but now there are TWO certificates.  How do I remove the old one?

Actually, no it didn't.  It looks like there were two there all along - with both of them already having been expired.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card