Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI teamCisco 9407 series configured with VSS in switches every thing working fine.we configured nearly 10 port channels, in some port channel configuration automatically showing lacp max-bundle 4please explain ???interface Port-channel 100description...

kick534 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends help with solving the problem!There are two c6880X-LEs and they work as a VSS pair. Scheme is below – vss.pngCisco IOS Software, c6880x Software (c6880x-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.5(1)SY4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)Technical Support: http://...

aleks by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am new to this type of switch and installing the switch i came across the issue that the mac address table is not populated.#SH MAC ADdress-table LEarningLearning disabled on vlans: Do you need how to activate mac learning which seems not activa...

ashley_dew by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody! We have C9200 version 16.12.4 on the network, and we cannot disable sha1 based key exchange algorithms there. And a new C9200 version 17.3.3 and there we can configure ecdh-sha2-nistp256, ecdh-sha2-nistp384 and ecdh-sha2-nistp521.The...

Zhanali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody,I am having trouble stacking twoWS C3850-24P.I get the following message:*** stack cable authentication failed for cable inserted on stack port 1on switch 1 ***.Could you indicate if they have had a similar problem?I will appreciate y...

Hello I have following setup, ISP add second router, they have configured HSRP, VIP: x.x.x.105, it used to be just one so now I have one more connection on booth (two on every) I need to modify setup to port bridges on selected (red circle) routers b...

cisco.jpg
Miyuki by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If on L3 core switch of LAN network,I am learning MAC by static method and there is no dynamic learned MAC then what is the meaning of that?Can we confirm that there is no Vlan configured on any port of switch?#sh mac address-table vlan 2Mac Address ...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco WS-C2960X-24PD-L switch that has 4 ports off to the right side. Two of them are 1 GB, the other 2 are 10 GB. We need to plug in 4 RJ45 SFP ports. I know I can use the WS-C2960X-24PD-L for the 2 1-GB ports, but am I able to use them fo...

jmorton1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,I am new to this forum so please forgive me if I don't follow protocol.There is a DMP receiver on our network that is receiving messages predictably one hour a week.  I believe the messages are coming from a panel on our network.  I used...

Hi, I have little problem with pvlan and community vlan. I have these lines before ports: vtp mode transparent!vlan 68private-vlan primaryprivate-vlan association 1058-1059!vlan 1058private-vlan isolated!vlan 1059private-vlan community and at isolate...