Cat3560G 
Error unsupported TCAM value size
Actual value = 140, Expected value = 40
Switch>

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Either a bug as in https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtj03253  yet it does not seem applicable to your case
  - Other software issue : use latest advisory version for the model and check again
  - Or a possible hardware problem (edited/added ==>) Hardware problem considered as most probable cause , reboot the switch , if  the same error is seen during the boot sequence then RMA.

M,

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello @vitalccnp ,

if the device fails some of Power On Self Tests and also you get an error about TCAM size it may be an hardware error if after rebooting the device few times all the times you get the same error you should make an RMA request for HW replacement of the unit

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As both @marce1000 and @Giuseppe Larosa , if a HW error (which I suspect it is too), "remedy" would be RMA, as they both note.  However, the 3560G's end of HW support was 1/31/2018, so that avenue is closed.  Likely, you just now have a "broke" switch which needs replacement.

Totally agree with you 

MHM

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card