Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears Cisco Community,On cisco packet tracer need help how to VLANs can communicate ping or share or printing, I already have this basic configuration :  dan-crb>sh vlan briefVLAN Name Status Ports---- -------------------------------- --------- -----...

DanCRB_0-1719282845345.png
Dan-CRB by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear SirsI would like to switch off and back on again the POE function on one channel of my Cisco 2960 Catalyst switch.I have a number of Latte Panda PCs attached and sometimes one may need to be powered down and powered up again without switching th...

I have DHCP Snooping configured with SG and DAI.I have the Snooping database saved to a remote server.Everything is working fine for the most part but I had inadvertently deleted the ip dhcp snooping vlan command from my config. Once I put the comman...

gjsnow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Currently running Openssh version 9.1 on latest release of NX OS nxos64-cs.10.4.3.F.bin. Does anyone know if Cisco is going to upgrade to Openssh version 9.6 or better anytime soon? Our current ACAS scanner is reporting the out-of-date version.

Hello and sorry for my english,I have all switch connect to Cisco 3850. I have also physicals servers and Wmware.When i ping from servers, physical or not the gateway who is on C3850, the latency is very high, it can be 1ms and next 50ms, next 100ms,...

mulbreizh by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 9500's in virtual stackwise setup. Stackwise links are twe1/0/27 and 28. When I plug the 40Gb cable into 1/0/27 on switch 1, I get the following errors from console: Jun 20 16:18:58.480: %NIF_MGR-6-PORT_CONNECTION_STATUS_CHANGE: Chassis 1 ...

shamg1974 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am interested in upgrading our Nexuses Nexus 93180YC-EX Switch Version 7.0(3)I7(5)to the recommended versionnxos64-cs.10.3.5.M.bin Can I upgrade directly or go through an intermediate version Thanks

shlomoi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have N5K-C5548P and configured keepalive link between 2 SWs ,, as L3 then I got an issue,, after troubleshooting and search, the solution was either install LAN_BASE_SERVICES_PKG license or L2 Interface mit int vlan ,,, I did the second optio...

Hi everyone. i have 6 VLANs and VLAN 15 i used for management  i faced issue with telnet and ssh from switch to switch telnet is working but when i try telnet from Window PC ( vlan 16 and other VLANs ) telnet session open with blank screen,  i opened...

Can anyone advise the best way to upgrade a quad supervisor 9600 chassis?I've used ISSU sucessfully once following cisco documentation, but that was as soon as the chassis was put into production as a test and it worked perfectly, the 2nd time 18 mon...

The following line is in the running config of my C9200: ip dhcp relay override giaddr link-selectionI haven't been able to find a clear explanation for what this command means. I only found it has something to do with BGP which we are not using. Is ...