Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst 2960-L not showing Trunk allowed Vlans

karlmaestrado
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

i would like to ask why my cisco catalyst 2960-L Version 15.2(6r)E is not showing the allowed vlans?

Thank you!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

show iterfaces trunk will give you the information you seek.

Try also show run all interface Gi0/26

Remember to rate helpful posts and/or mark as a solution if your issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

Hello karlmaestrado

If you want to verify the allowed Vlan you have to try this command:
show interfaces trunk

good luck

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Trying to undersdtand the question, on the device config it was not allowing you to configure or after configuration not showing in teh running for that allowed VLAN ?

can you post the example config, and show version of the device.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi,

the switch allowing me to config the trunk allowed vlan but it happens that after configured the trunk allowed vlan in sh run cmd it's not showing in the trunk port of the switch.

Hello karlmaestrado

If you want to verify the allowed Vlan you have to try this command:
show interfaces trunk

good luck

the allowed vlans showed in sh interfaces trunk but in sh run command it doesn't show.

it will help if you post the output of show interfaces trunk

Hello,

if you happen to run the Lite image, it supports only 64 Vlans. Which ones are you trying to allow ?

Hi Georg,
my catalyst 2960-L w/ version 15.2(6)E2b. I think im not running it to lite image. im trying to allow vlan 20-24 then in sh run command the allowed vlan was not showing in the trunk port.

show iterfaces trunk will give you the information you seek.

Try also show run all interface Gi0/26

Remember to rate helpful posts and/or mark as a solution if your issue is resolved.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: