Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi One switch 3560 is connected to 4500 through two interfaces, which are bound as port-channel and as layer 2. Under the 3560, there are some PC and ip phone. so we use auto qos at each interface of 3560. Now we also need to configure auto qos voice...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - We are using a 2960 XR as DHCP server for our guest wireless network and recently increase our scope because we were running out of ip addresses.  After doing this we began receiving the above message and users are complaining of sluggish int...

fhill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if 20 access switches are connected to one core switch (2 tier design) then I want to check whether this core switch can handle 20 access switch traffic or not then what parameter should I check from core switch data sheet so that I can propose corre...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was looking to see if anyone has had any luck with 16.x.x code. Due to EoL announcements we had to move to 16.x code and I have now been on 16.3.5b, 16.3.6, and 16.3.7 and have had issues with PoE. Each time TAC has advised to upgrade to the next r...

jmhouse96 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   I wanted to add a second 3750X to a currently running one. Both have the same IOS version. But after connecting the new one and powering it up, the old one does not recognize the newly connected.   Switch # Port 1 Port 2 ...

Ich Nafi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have one switch and two ports for two dirrent network they is ring both port in same vlan configuration, i want solution if one port down then autometic traafic gone from 2nd port it is possible? Note: switch1 in  2 ethernet port avaibale only 21-...

kish05 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Can someone please explain me this error when I do a Show power status. Does the error mean I have a faulty Power-Supply ? Switch model is cisco WS-C4506-E  Thanks in advance for the help Switch#show power status Executing the command on ...

DOSIOCD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4510R+E and the redundant supervisor has old IOS code that is older than the IOS on the active sup, With both plugged in the standby sup is disabled and thus I cannot copy the active IOS to the standby to make them the same. How can I get th...

t812313 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

"Link not connected" between Cisco Nexus 9516 and Cisco Catalyst 2960x. i have checked module, cable. Everything is ok but interface status still "Link not connected" Here is port-config of 9516 sh run int e2/32 !Command: show running-config interfac...

PhuongHTz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a problem with SG500x and VLANsI have 7 SG500X in my stack with a few VLANs, my ports are configured as TrunksEvery time I connect a Cisco IP phone the VLANs on that port and a few others get all messed upe.g. if Unit 6 port 23 is on V...

it by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes