Views
Helpful
Replies

Circuit diagram for WS-C2960L-16TS-LL

vinco-regrut
Level 1
Level 1

Dear CISCO community,

this is probably very rare question, and most likely I'll got negative response, but nothing to lose by asking. I found WS-C2960L-16TS-LL switch forgotten in basement, and it is damaged ( not working at all ) by water/humidity damage. I didn't find any shorted power rail and actually nothing else, I can continue from. Now I am in a point, I can't fix it without some board schematic. Is this even possible to acquire the circuit diagram for this device? I will pay for it, if it is not available for free ( for repair shops, etc ), but google searching gave me zero results. It would be pity to throw it in the trash can.

I believe, there is some chance, even a small one. So in this case, this is the board number of the device:

U580342T05 ; REV 03GP ; 308.02189.035

Thank you in advance for any info.

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

you looking cisco proprietary design in the public forum, sure you get negative outcome.

if you pay 30-50quits you get better switch in the used market - rather over utilising your resource to fix something not possible.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Well, I am just trying, I was unable to find anything on few repairs portals, so this is my last resort. I know, this is public forum, not designed for asking these kind of questions, but if you know any other way, how to contact CISCO support with this question, let me know. 
It is not about buying a new device, I am hobbyist repairman, this is something like a challenge for me, and I just like to give 2nd chance to dead things. Of course, not always it is possible ( maybe this is the case ).

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card